Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Well, I was up late but not because of the costume. I was doing a load of the kids clothes before bed. I figured I wash them and then throw them in the drier before going to sleep. Well... I got the clothes out of the washer and there was this gel stuff everywhere. Each piece I pulled out had tiny bits of gel on it. I was thinking my son had put some sort of squishy ball in his pocket or something, but no. I swear I'm losing my mind. I guess I grabbed my daughter's clothes off the bathroom floor and I thought I put the pull up in the diaper pail, but aparently I put it in with the laundrey basket I was carrying. And if you've ever seen the inside of a diaper or pull up, THAT was the gel stuff in the washer. So, rather than heading off to bed I had to shake off all the clothes and before I could rewash them I had to clean out the tub and run a clean tub cycle with bleach (a 1 hour and 20 min. cycle!). But the load is finally clean. What a pain that was!

And today I spent all mornign at my son's school for his Halloween party. I took a video of them and got a still shot from that, it's not the best but it will give you an idea. And here's a couple of the wolf costume from yesterday after I finished it:




1 comment:

Alyson Clair said...

Good job on the "nashion". They look so cute!